A postdoctoral Research Fellow or Research Associate opportunity is available under the mentorship of Richard Sharp, Ph.D. at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. The incumbent will participate in empirical bioethics studies focused on genomics and individualized medicine. The successful candidate will also have opportunities to participate in ethics teaching and service activities within the Center for Individualized Medicine. The Research Fellow/Research Associate will oversee research projects and participate in data collection, analysis, and publication.
The postdoc for this position should have the following:
- Research experience related to bioethics studies from previous education or training
- First-authored or co-authored publications in biomedical ethics or relevant basic or translational research.
If qualified for and interested in this position, we recommend attaching the following to your application, submitted to: https://jobs.mayoclinic.org/job/rochester/research-fellow-genomics-and-biomedical-ethics/33647/7076229664
- A cover letter expressing your interest in this position
- Current CV with bibliography
- A single-authored writing sample
Please also be prepared that you may be asked to provide three letters of recommendation to the hiring PI prior to an interview.