Program Coordinator, Bioethics New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health seeks a qualified candidate for a Program Coordinator to join our busy and growing Bioethics program.
The Program Coordinator, Bioethics is responsible for managing multiple network-wide and Departmental short- and long-term projects. This role efficiently coordinates, monitors, and helps to ensure the successful execution and completion of projects undertaken by the Bioethics Department. The Program Coordinator helps design, develop, and implement solutions to coordinate bioethics consultations and quality improvement activities and manage educational programs and policy work.
– Report to the HMH Vice President, Bioethics.
– Coordinate large- and small-scale projects; actively participate in all phases of projects; identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project; research and create presentations; develop, maintain, and monitor detailed project schedules; track activities against the plan and provide regular updates to ensure deliverables are met; report project results.
– Achieve operational objectives by meeting with stakeholders, contributing information and recommendations; prepare and complete action plans; monitor and communicate follow through.
– Assists leaders on a broad range of internal and external activities and special projects, including but not limited to bioethics consultation tracking and quality improvement, educational programs and symposia, policy harmonization and development, new program development, and all administrative matters.
– Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
– Minimum of 3 or more years of experience in a related field.
– Proven record of working independently to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks with an attention to detail.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, analytically minded, and able to learn systems quickly.
– Demonstrated high degree of business acumen, sound judgment, and discretion in decision making, problem solving, and project management in a fast paced, high performance environment; intuitive and results oriented; deadline driven.
– Ability to maintain professional demeanor and relationships with team members from all levels of an organization.
– Ability to take initiative for learning new business solutions and processes.
– Experience working in a complex and matrix environment.
– Highly organized and disciplined with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficient computer skills that may include but are not limited to Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite platforms.
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org.
HMH also offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package.